Monday, May 4, 2009

Wonderful connection

Salut!
For those of you who didn’t know, my mom spent a year in France and during her time in Montpellier she stayed with a host family. I decided to meet her, and after many phone calls between us we found a week-end to meet. That was last week-end, I met her. The sweetest and nicest woman ever. She showed me the house my mom spent her year and also a phone booth that my mom used a lot to call dad.

She lives in Lodève, beautiful little town. Got there on Friday and we just connected. On Saturday went to the market together and for lunch her friend invited us over for lunch. It was a gorgeous day out; we had lunch by the river. I had a great time and I am so glad that I met her.


Phaina et moi





Lac Salagou
Phaina

A bientôt

3 comments:

Jen said...

so cool that you were able to meet her!!!

Kari said...

Cute pictures, it looks like it was a beautiful weekend!

Nick and Madeleine Avignon said...

Merci pour les photos de toi et Phaina. Elle n'a pas changé. C'etait bien d'entendre sa voix. On a hâte de te revoir....

Bon Voyave...

Mom